Recently I have discovered a new material for my recycled craft projects. Recycled art and crafting is a great way to upcycle water bottles. You can make amazing handmade flowers from this material.
1. Cut plastic bottles to make sheets of plastic
2. Make a paper pattern of the box
3. Cut out the plastic (you should fold two sheets of it together. Each side of the box is made out of two sheets of plastic)
4. Make holes on the edges with a pricker
5. Crochet each of the sides over with yarn using crocheting hook.
6. Stitch the box together with the hook and yarn.
7. Decorate it.
I have to admit, my first box turned out to be a little crooked. That’s because I did not make a paper pattern for it and cut the pieces unevenly. But still I really like it. It’s a nice recycled craft project to start with.